Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy 2014....er...a bit belated

Seems the holidays happened in a whirlwind and I got swept up in it all, right into 2014!! Hope yours were amazing! I'm happy to report 2014 got off to an amazing start, with another Babies R' Us print job, 3 VO's for Colgate, a VO for Better This Juice Co Dubai, a commercial for Pure Romance, and I'm booked for another fabulous day on "What Would You Do?" this Saturday! Whew! I couldn't be happier and more thankful!  I've attached a few tid bits from those jobs below for your viewing pleasure.  No pun intended.... okay pun intended...   Aaaand check out my latest VOs here.  


                                          Pure Romance Commercial
                                   
                                          In the booth at Lotas Productions for Better This



No comments:

Post a Comment