Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Prospect Park Boat House

On our way to Brooklyn!

Making our way to our wedding! Dodging the rain!

It's been a crazy couple of months! Here's a sneak peek of my wedding photos! Didn't Jenn do an awesome job?! I showed her a few photos from my HUSBAND's and my grandparent's wedding days and asked if she could recreate similar photos during our wedding day, and look what she came up with! Jenn usually does documentary photography, and that's why she made such a great wedding photographer; she essentially documented the day as if it were a story. As you can see we had a bit of rain on our wedding day, but I think it made the day memorable, and made for some great photos!

What's the saying? Wedding day showers means you'll be showered with health, wealth and a long marriage? Well that's what I'd like to think anyway :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment