Monday, June 6, 2011

When the Sun Aligns...

You know when things in your life seem to align and you feel tickled pink? Yeah, I feel that way about loads of things right now. I'm tickled because I've had a good run recording voice over commercials and demos this last month for various clients like Neutrogena and Children's Hospital, and tomorrow I'll be recording a voice over commercial for Wendy's at Phantom Audio! Acting and doing voice overs is so fun, exciting, and everything I've always wanted to do with my life. Not only that, but I have amazing friends, family, live in what I think is the most amazing city around, and I'm about to marry the love of my life. Yeah...things are purty good. I need to remind myself to be thankful everyday for the amazing people and experiences I have in my life, not just when really amazing things happen.

I'm one lucky gal! What are you tickled pink about this month? xo

(photo via Hither Thither)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome--it sounds like everything is going swimmingly and congrats on your upcoming marriage!
    Thanks for the link! :)

    Aron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And Congrats to you and your wife on the little one on the way! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely blog you have :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete