Sunday, May 1, 2011

Latest Obsession... amazing gal pals

My friend Brittany pulled out her Martha skills with hand dipped mint cookies, and homemade K name tages.



My cousin and MOH was the DIY queen with homemade favors for the ladies to make their own ice cream. Brittany made cupcakes with eatable flowers! And Char provided lovely homemade flower arrangements!

Eat your heart out Princess Kate, because while you may now be a princess, (psssh) and yes the whole world may have had their eyes on your for days on end for your wedding, and okay, okay, you had an Alexander McQueen wedding dress- Whatever, I've got you topped. That's right, I said it. I have the most amazing, caring, loving, out of this world friends and family. Just a couple weeks ago, my bridal party and family threw me a beautiful shower filled with laughs, champagne, delicious food, pretty pink flowers, and most importantly love! We had brunch at this friendly restaurant called Gusto in the West Village. The staff was amazing, and I would highly suggest your next party there! I am one LUCKY lady- thank you!

(photos me)

No comments:

Post a Comment