Sunday, February 20, 2011

well hello there

Well hello there friend! It's been a long time. I'm a bad girl. I've been away mostly due to rehearsals and wedding planning! What you see above is a color palette that my awesome long time friend, Vanessa, created for our wedding invitations. Vanessa is an amazing artist and graphic designer based in Pittsburgh, Pa (our home town woot woot!) It's a bit of a secret of exactly what we have up our sleeves, but I will say for now that it is definitely not traditional and reflects who we are as a couple. I like to call our wedding style "Rustic Brooklyn Chic" :-) I'm so excited and can't wait to see Vanessa's final product! What fun have you been up to since I've been on hiatus?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the color palette is enough to spark my interest. Can't wait to see more details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! we've made a few changes, but I think you'll like the end product- can't wait to share!

    ReplyDelete