Sunday, January 9, 2011

BLACK SWAN - Official HD trailer




This past week I FINALLY was able to see "Black Swan." My fiance and I promised we'd wait to see it with each other and I couldn't believe it took us so long for our schedules to align. I throughly enjoyed the film, but even more so after the film was over and had time to think about it. I especially enjoyed watching Natalie and Darren's interview on Charlie Rose. The interview brought to light some of the choices made in the film, and their opinions on the dance world. I love watching interviews with Natalie Portman and hearing what she has to say about her acting process and experience. She's been in the film industry for 18 years, and she's only 28! Get it girl. Get it.

Watch Charlie Rose interview here.



(trailer via youtube)

2 comments:

  1. You'll be JUST as famous someday, I'm sure of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! xx

    (I have a call back for a feature film tomorrow! cross your fingers)

    ReplyDelete