Monday, December 6, 2010

Latest Obsessions



It's a cold day in New York City today, feeling like it's in the 20s and I spotted a few flurries this morning! Thus, my latest obsession, THE ELECTRIC BLANKET. Yes, the beloved electric blanket probably takes you back to your childhood and memories of your mother telling you not to sit on top or you'll break the coils! fear of leaving it on when you left the house and hoping you weren't the reason your house burnt down, but above all the amazing warmth you felt on those cold winter nights. I haven't had an electric blanket probably since I was 10 years old, and I am now obsessed! Every night I preheat that baby up, and snuggle up for a long winter's nap. hahah okay, go ahead and laugh. I realize what I'm saying sounds a bit absurd and grandma-ish, but I can't help it! I can't wait to go home and snuggie up with my electric blanket and hot coco! What's your latest obsession?!



(photo rose and crown)

No comments:

Post a Comment