Sunday, December 12, 2010

Around the Inter-web



Hope everyone is having (had) a great weekend. Mine was complete with afternoon tea at the Plaza Hotel with some amazing ladies. (And look who showed up!) And my mom arrives in just a few short hours to spend a few days. I'm excited to do fun holiday things around town. Here are a few goodies from around the web!


My latest guilty pleasure for my subway rides home.

What an amazingly crafty gal! I'd love one (or two!) for my wall.

Just plain cute.


My latest obsession.


A beautiful backyard wedding.


Would make an ab fab addition to any holiday wardrobe.


Dreaming of a few of these! Your thighs will hate you in the New Year.

Too funny!

What a great holiday helper.

(photo me and my future sister in law Jenn)

No comments:

Post a Comment