Saturday, November 20, 2010

WeekEND Round Up




I am beyond excited to go "home" to Pittsburgh this coming week! The r & r is much needed, and can't wait to see family and friends! Here are a few yummies from around the web this week!

I'm in total hibernation mode and wouldn't even need to leave the house to wear this amazing scarf.

Thinking about wedding cakes for our wedding, and these look great! So pretty!

I watched Oprah's favorite things yesterday, and I must admit I was totally jealous of the audience! I guess my chance has passed.

I guess I'm out of the loop, because I had no idea H&M had high fashion designers design a line once a year. Super cool.

Loving the updated design of one of my fave blogs.

Beautiful Brooklyn Brown Stone.

How cool would it be to send someone a telegram for the holidays?!


Yummy Winter Treat.

Holiday gift wrapping ideas.

Starbucks buy one get one!


(photo bon appetit)

No comments:

Post a Comment