Saturday, November 13, 2010

Latest Obsessions



Most bloggers do a weekly round up on Friday, but given my weird schedule, I thought why don't I do my faves from the web during the weekend?! This way Monday morning you have something fun to get you through any case of "the Mondays" you may have. Enjoy!

Would love to make my house look like something out of here.

I have a thing for pillows, would love to give the living room a new vibe.

Doesn't a romantic 5 day get away sound amazing!

I'm guilty. I want to see both this and this.

I want for my wedding day.

I think these would be great for flowers to give a vintage vibe.

Totally going to have this guy make me a custom stamp!

Funky and fun!

Pizza to die for!


I've been dying to go here.


Have a great week! I'm super excited to have my girlfriends Sarah and Sam over on Monday night for Gnocchi night! Hope you have a good one!

(photo Anthology)

No comments:

Post a Comment