Monday, November 8, 2010

Actresses Roundtable



I was reading the new Hollywood Reporter this past week and came across this great interview with Amy Adams, Hilary Swank, Nicole Kidman, Natalie Portman, Helena Bonham Carter and Annette Bening. I'm always in awe and have amazing respect for women who can seem to handle it all: a fabulous career, children, marriage, and manage to look fabulous. I loved hearing their fears, how they over came certain doubt that goes through almost every actors mind, and how they balance life. I felt like I was actually sitting at the table with these ladies, and it felt comforting to hear the same thoughts that go through my mind at one point or currently go through their's. To see parts 1 and 2 of the interview watch here, and here.


(photo Hollywood Reporter)

No comments:

Post a Comment