Sunday, October 10, 2010

Watch THE SOCIAL NETWORK Trailer



Last night my friend Rebecca and I being the super cool, trend setting, social butterflies that we are, decided to go to the movies to see The Social Network. I'm sure a number of you are hearing the Oscar buzz, as well as the Justin Timberlake Oscar buzz. bzzzz bzzzz. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and can most definitely see a "Best Picture" buzz. The Justin Timberlake buzz on the other hand....not so much. Yeah sure, he delivered a decent performance for a pop star turned actor, but was it Oscar worthy? I shall say not. Never the less, it was a great film and would definitely recommend seeing it. Check out the trailer above.


(youtube.com)

1 comment:

  1. I think people just love Justin Timberlake no matter what he does. Kind of like Betty White.

    ReplyDelete