Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween....boo!


While yes, Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, Halloween well.... I hate. I love the decorative pumpkins, little kids dressed in costumes, squash inspired dishes, and spiked apple cider; but something just seems inherently wrong with a bunch of adults parading around in costumes. Most are surprised when learning this fact about me, mainly my fiance and future sister in law, given that I'm an actor. Maybe someday I'll come around, but for now I think I'll take my glass of red wine, my couch, and MadMen (I just got into season 1!). Are you being anything fun for Halloween?


(photo via say yes to hoboken)

2 comments:

  1. The only good thing about Halloween is bags of candy on sale. But fall is quite fun. Mini pumpkins are the best.

    ReplyDelete