Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dove - True Colors




I know it's not new, and I'm sure you've all known about the Dove Real Beauty Campaign for years now, but recently it struck a chord. For the past several months I've been working very hard at being extremely mindful of what I put in my body, and trying to lead a healthier lifestyle that includes eating right and working out. And recently a few folks have said some not so kind words about how I'm too thin and need to gain weight, which I found to be very hurtful because essentially it felt as if they were saying I don't look nice. I love everything that the Dove real beauty campaign stands for and the message it sends to women everywhere that you should be proud of who you are and being in your own skin! Not sure why other women feel the need to pit themselves against other women, or put others down. We should continue to celebrate each other's differences and individual beauty! So, no matter your size, color, or shape I hope you feel beautiful today, because you are an amazingly gorgeous person! You sexy woman you! xoxo! Have a beautiful day! I hope you go out of your way to tell another woman how amazing she looks today. Spread the love.


(video via youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment