Sunday, August 15, 2010

LONG BREAK




Ever have those times in your life where you get eaten by your calendar?? Well, it looks like that's exactly what happened to me for almost a month now! Fortunately, it was all for very good things that I have left you for a brief time my loves! I was lucky enough to be in the Midtown International Theatre Festival in a play called "Closure". And as a break from the marathon performing schedule (that I thankfully was on from May until August!) my fiance and I were able to slip away for a quick vacation to Montreal and Old Quebec City! I can't wait to tell you of my travels and share some fun things with you from the past month. Look for more posts verrrrrry soon!
What fun things have you been up to?! I'm dying to hear!

(Photo MITF)

No comments:

Post a Comment