Sunday, June 20, 2010

Girly Bikes







My fiance (still get a kick out of saying that!) really would love us to get bikes so we can bike around Brooklyn, which I think sounds like a fabulous idea! I spotted this nifty bag on Oh Joy! This looks EXACTLY like something I would have on my sweet ride. Do you think I could perchance even, gasp, wear this awesome bike dress while riding the bike! Next on the summer check list, get a bike. Things I would love to check off of my summer check list,

*Get a Bike
*Finish manicuring our "backyard"
*Have an engagement party
*Plan and organize an engagement party
*Go to the beach at least once!
*Visit Pittsburgh (my home town)
*Find a location for our wedding!
*Have a BBQ
*Go to DEA Beacon


What's on your summer check list? Have any good suggestions on ways to make my check list fabulous?

(photos via Oh Joy!, and You Are My Fave)

No comments:

Post a Comment