Thursday, April 22, 2010

What's too much?



Hi lovies! Sorry it's been so long! I return to you with this very important question, "What is too much to spend on a pair of shoes?" I would like to say nothing, but alas, I know this is not true. I am, yet again, obsessing over a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, and I'm trying to find an excuse to treat myself. Unfortunately it seems weddings, birthdays, and other such occasions have been popping up left and right, and it feels wrong to buy myself a present when I have so many others to buy for. Hoping to nail a gig soon, so I have an excuse to treat myself! I joke with my friend Rebecca, such shoes are your "taxi shoes." Only to be worn in a taxi of course! :-) What do you think? What's too much?


(Photo Shop the Shoe Box)

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I'm so cheap I would probably say $150. I doubt that's the answer you were looking for. You probably want validation to splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! You are so very right, this is what I need, someone to tell me I'm having a moment of insanity.

    ReplyDelete