Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fluff





I can't help it! I'm a sucker for Vogue! Sometimes after a long day you just need fluff. It makes you feel better, and you can forget the day's drama with a cup of hot tea and your couch. I couldn't help myself, I put The September Issue on my netflix and devoured it on my instant queue. Of course sans the boyfriend, because we all know they won't sit around to watch a fashion movie. Anna Wintour is a bit creepy and weird, but in the expected creepy and weird way one must be in order to be the editor in chief of said fashion magazine. I love Grace Coddington, the creative director! So sweet and cute, everything Anna isn't. I kind of want to be her friend. Possible? I think so too. I give it 4 out of 5 stars on the Klueber rating scale. What movies have you gobbled up recently?


(photos fashionrules, fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment