Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Soaps


Yesterday, I was enjoying a delicious homemade omelet and freshly pressed french press coffee from my personal chef, okay my boyfriend, and flipping through day time tv on the couch before heading to work.  Whilst doing so, I saw One Life to Live, and it suddenly clicked, "Today's episode was one that I had done some work on a few weeks prior!"  It seems fitting that this happened today, as I received another phone call from one of the casting directors from OLTL, and I'm set to work two days next week!  I'm hopeful that it will lead to even more spectacular things into the future :-)  Working on the OLTL set is so wonderful, and one of the friendliest I've had the pleasure of working on.  Hope you got a peek of Snoop on yesterday's episode of OLTL

 If not check it out here.    


(photo via abc)

No comments:

Post a Comment