Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shoes!

SIGH! Double SIGH!  I'm IN LOVE, with these shoes.  I first fell in love with them when I saw them on Cup of Jo several months ago.  I then became obsessive, searching the web for them; ebay, amazon, even the couple featured in JoAnna's blog!  (I know I'm mildly insane)  But, alas, they're just no where to be found on the world wide web, ergo, leaving me sad and shoeless.  I'm traveling to Italy next month, and I feel in some weird sort of "The Secret" sort of way these Giuseppe Zanotti shoes will find their way to me, haha.  Here's for wishing!  If ANYONE knows a way I could find these fabulous, drool worthy shoes, let me know and I will reward you handsomely.  Or at least buy you a cup of coffee :-)  What fashion treats have you been drooling over lately (or for months)?  


(photo via Style and Pretty)

No comments:

Post a Comment