Sunday, February 21, 2010

Reunion





Traveling the world with some of your best buds....priceless.  We saw Paris, Rome, Greece, the list goes on and on.  Fast forward a few years later, and we're all scattered across the U.S living in D.C, New York, Pittsburgh, and Seattle.  That said, we try our best to meet up at least once a year to have a reunion and catch up on work, love, and life.  And of course, this is all done over good food and drink.  We decided to meet up at Daniel Boulud's DBGB for last night's particular rendevouz.  The House made Foie Gras Torchon was yummy, yums!  I must admit, I found the burger to be, well, just okay.  Granted, it's just a burger, what are they going to do to it that's so earth shattering?  Have jelly beans pour out of the middle of it and dip it in yogurt?  mmmmm not a bad idea.... kidding.  Joking aside, I simply didn't find it to be anything to write home about, and the service rather slow.  However, the service allowed me to enjoy the company, which I found to be top notch :-)  It's always a fun time when these girls get together. 


(photos me

No comments:

Post a Comment