Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Opening

Last night my boyfriend and I enjoyed an awesome meal at Tom Colicchio's new restaurant Colicchio and Sons.  So yummy!  Tom recently closed Craftsteak and reopened the space as the newly renovated and revamped Colicchio and Sons.  We enjoyed fabulous butter oysters, sea urchin and crab fondue, lamb, duck with amazing sour kraut and cabbage, assortment of cheeses, peanut butter and espresso chocolate dessert.  Every dish was perfectly well balanced and salted to perfection.  Needless to say I was stuffed! I think I'll be putting in double at the gym this week :-)  An inside source tells me that Tom was very particular in choosing every detail in his new space, down to beers on tap and hand picked cheeses.  I highly suggest it!  Read more here on Eater.  Have you had a yummy meal recently? Where? I'd love to know!

(photo via Eater)  

No comments:

Post a Comment