Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Off Broadway Show



He fell into toxic goo in New Jersey, and now is a super mutant. haha. Sounds odd, I know, but I promise hilarious.  
Drinks allowed in your seats, no intermission, and they don't really care if you turn your cell phone off or not.  Yuuuuuup, that's how you are greeted when seeing Toxic Avenger at New World Stages.  Definitely not your typical night of theater.  Okay, so maybe it's not a life changing piece of theater, but was I entertained? Hell yes.  Especially on a Monday night when Broadway stages are dark, why not check out Toxic Avenger?  My friend Brenden and I found ourselves laughing, clapping, and toasting with a jack and ginger as performers worked the stage.  Fun, fun, fun.  Tomorrow I'm off to see A Little Night Music with Katherine Zeta Jones, and Angela Lansbury! Stay tuned! 


(photos playbill)

No comments:

Post a Comment