Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Cheer

My boyfriend and my first Christmas tree! yay

Wonderful gingerbread constructions by friends :-) 

Decorating the tree, aaaaaand the holiday season is official! 

On the 1st of this month, I had some of my close friends over to make sugar cookies, decorate the tree, have food, drinks, and to be merry.  It's just not Christmas without our annual holiday cheer gathering, and my great grandmother's sugar cookie recipe.  Sorry, can't share.  Do you and your friends and family have any special holiday traditions?? Love to hear! Maybe we can incorporate them next year.  

(Pictures by Me!) 

1 comment:

  1. Those faces look familiar!! Miss you girlies! Wish I could have been there. Next Christmas, I will be there with Santa cookie cutters and gingerbread house fixings!

    ReplyDelete