Saturday, October 31, 2009

Theater Festivity!

It's a bit early, but I'm very excited to be apart of Planet Connections Theater Festivity 2010.  I took part last year as a performer, as well as helping the staff with different operations to make the festival happen.  This year I will be joining as assistant manager, and hope to audition for any plays I fit the description for, as auditions draw closer.  It's such a great community of people, and they come together for great causes.  The stage is a place to explore social issues, and raise social consciousness and that's exactly what PC does.  PC combines interesting new works, non-profit and charity work, and is a eco-friendly theater festivity.  As the festival draws closer I'll be sure to give you more info!  For now check out our website and learn more http://www.planetconnectionsfestivity.com/index.html.  

No comments:

Post a Comment